2019 Annual Fall Conference
Attendees include health care strategists working in:
- Marketing and digital engagement
- Communications and public relations
- Physician relations and business development
Network with your peers representing a broad spectrum of hospitals, health systems (including academic medical centers, rural hospitals, specialty clinics, physician groups, consulting and vendor firms, ambulatory care centers, and other service providers).
|REGISTRATION TYPE||EARLY BIRD|
ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 17
AFTER OCTOBER 17
|GROUP RATE (only applies to the early bird time frame)||$400 (per person for groups of 4 or more)|
|1.5 DAY CREATIVE TRACK|
|1.5 DAY CREATIVE TRACK (NON-MEMBER)||$400||$450|
|WALLIE AWARDS ONLY (CHPRMS MEMBER)||$150|
|WALLIE AWARDS ONLY|
Please be sure to book your hotel room with The Omni Grove Park Inn prior to October 17 to get the CHPRMS group rate. The phone number for the Grove Park Inn is: (828) 252-2711. The group rate for a standard room is $182 per night plus tax. Total including tax would come to $205.66 per night.
If you would like a nicer room, you can upgrade to the following:
- Deluxe Mountain View is $222 per night plus tax. Total including tax would come to $250.86 per night.
- Premium Mountain View is $272 per night plus tax. Total including tax would come to $307.36 per night.
If you have further questions regarding the conference, please reach out to Logan Kureczka at Logan.Kureczka@orthocarolina.com.
Thank you for participating and supporting CHPRMS!
In-Coming President, CHPRMS