The Call for Speakers for the 2021 CHPRMS Annual Fall Conference is now open!
Innovative and Engaging Speakers Wanted on Current Marketing and Public Relations Topics
Share your Expertise
CHPRMS is seeking innovative and thought-provoking speakers for our in-person Annual Conference, November 17-19.
Please consider submitting session topics in the following areas:
- Digital marketing strategy and innovation (paid social, search, customer relationship management)
- Health disparity and community involvement in marketing
- Content development
- Panel discussion of experiences since the beginning of the pandemic
- Vaccine best practices
- Looking ahead
- Roundtable discussion on communicating with minorities in a post-COVID world
- Social media platforms
- Social media and digital privacy
- Physician communications/relations/business development
- Marketing on a shoestring budget
- Graphic design
- Video development
- Analytics and research
- Internal communications, including intranets and mobile applications
- CRM/PRM panel showcasing case studies
- Telehealth marketing
- Leadership development
If you can offer expertise in these areas, we want you to submit an application to be part of our speaker lineup for our 2021 annual conference.
The deadline to submit your speaker proposal for the 2021 conference is April 30, 2021.
Designate how you would like to be a part of our conferences by submitting a proposal. Please include the following in your proposal:
- Contact information
- Target audience skill level
- Session type
- Proposed Session Title
- Please provide a brief description of the proposed session along with three key learning objectives.
- Please provide a brief personal bio.
- Please provide two professional references with contact information.
- Please include a copy of your resume or curriculum vitae.
Speakers are expected to provide a summary or outline, as well as an electronic version of supporting handouts.
Please send your proposals to: Sarah McClanahan: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to complete your speaker proposal for the 2021 Conference is April 30, 2021.
We look forward to your participation!