Welcome to the 2022 Wallie & Golden Tusk Awards
As the region’s premier healthcare marketing and public relations society, we proudly count among our membership some of the Southeast’s most talented marketing and public relations professionals. As such, it is our great honor and privilege to host the awards competition that spotlights the very fine work they produce.
Guidelines To Submit Your Entries
- Go to the Wallie Awards Entry Portal at: https://wallies.awardsplatform.com/
- Create a user profile. You will only have to do this once and all of your information will automatically prefill for each of your entries.
- Create each entry individually.
- Fill out the fields for your Challenge Statement (required for both Wallie and Golden Tusk entries), and upload your supporting materials.
- List your team members and acknowledge any vendors or agencies that assisted with your project.
- Submit your entry. You can pay when you’ve finished adding all of your entries to your cart. Payment can be made via credit card, PayPal or check. *Checks are due within two weeks of the deadline date. If we do not receive your check in time, it could result in disqualification.
The competition is open to hospitals, ad agencies and creative firms located anywhere in the Southeast. There is a reduced fee for CHPRMS members.
CHPRMS members who are not healthcare providers (e.g., advertising agencies, research, creative or interactive firms, etc.) are welcome to submit entries for clients that are not CHPRMS members without having to pay the non-member fee. There is no longer a requirement that your client be a CHPRMS member.
To be eligible for judging, the program or project must have run in the market between July 15, 2021 and July 15, 2022.
Entry fees must be received within two weeks of the deadline date.
Deadlines and Entry Fees
Early Bird Deadline: Wednesday, August 10
Final Deadline: Wednesday, August 24
Early Bird Entry Fees
Wallies Entry: Members $90, Non-Members $100
Golden Tusk Entry: Members $110, Non-Members $125
Regular Entry Fees
Wallies Entry: Members $110, Non-Members $125
Golden Tusk Entry: Members $130, Non-Members $150
Payment is expected at the time you submit all of your entries. You can pay via credit card, PayPal or check. Please mail your check to:
CHPRMS, c/o Andre LaCroix, 302 Stono Court, Piedmont, SC 29673.
Need some inspiration? Check out some of our 2021 winning entries!
When Will Awards Be Presented
Awards will be presented at a semi-formal event on the Thursday evening of our Annual Conference. Come prepared to eat, drink and celebrate our award winners!
Our Annual Conference will be held November 30 - December 2 at the Francis Marion Hotel, in Charleston, SC. To book your hotel room, call (843) 722-0600 and ask for the CHPRMS group rate. We can’t wait to see you there!