Wallie & Golden Tusk Awards
As the region’s premier health care marketing and public relations society, we proudly count among our membership some of the Southeast’s most talented marketing and public relations professionals. As such, it is our great honor and privilege to host the awards competition that spotlights the very fine work they produce.
New for 2020!
There are a few changes we’ve made this year in order to loosen requirements and make the entry process easier.
- Wallie Awards entries will no longer require a detailed challenge statement and explanation. That is now optional.
- Submissions for Golden Tusk entries will still require a challenge statement and explanation, but without a limit on words.
- No PowerPoint slides required.
- The competition is now open to healthcare organizations and creative firms located anywhere in the Southeast.
- Lastly, for our members who are ad agencies or creative firms, you can now submit entries for clients that are not members without a membership requirement for your client, and no additional non-member fees.
The competition is open to hospitals, ad agencies and creative firms located anywhere in the Southeast. There is a reduced fee for CHPRMS members.
CHPRMS members who are not healthcare providers (e.g., advertising agencies, research, creative or interactive firms, etc.) are welcome to submit entries for clients that are not CHPRMS members without having to pay the non-member fee. There is no longer a requirement that your client be a CHPRMS member.
To be eligible for judging, the program or project must have run in the market between July 15, 2019 and July 15, 2020.
Entry fees must be received within two weeks of the deadline date
Award Notification and Presentation
- Award notifications will go out the week of October 19.
- Awards will be presented throughout our Virtual Annual Fall Conference
DEADLINES AND ENTRY FEES
Early Bird Deadline: Monday, August 24, 2020
Final Deadline: Friday, September 11, 2020
Early Bird Entry Fees
Wallies Entry: Members $75, Non-Members: $85
Golden Tusk Entry: Members: $90, Non-Members: $105
Regular Entry Fees
Wallies Entry: Members $90, Non-Members: $100
Golden Tusk Entry: Members: $105, Non-Members: $120
Payment is expected at the time you submit all of your entries. You can pay via credit card, PayPal or check. Please mail your check to: CHPRMS, c/o Andre LaCroix, 302 Stono Court, Piedmont, SC 29673.
Guidelines to Submit Your Entries
- First, head to our Wallie Awards Entry Portal.
- Register your account.
- Start entering your entries.
- Fill out the fields for your Challenge Statement
- Upload your supporting materials
- Submit your entry. You'll pay when you're ready to submit all of your entries.
- Payment can be made via PayPal or check. If paying by check, mail to CHPRMS, c/o Andre LaCroix, 302 Stono Court, Piedmont, SC 29673.If you require an alternate payment method, please contact Andre at (864) 242-0204
- If you have questions or need assistance, please email Michele Affronte-McCausland (email@example.com).