*** Please note that the Call for Speakers proposals has closed for the 2019 Conference. All of the speakers have been chosen for this conference. You are welcome to submit a proposal for the 2020 conference in Charleston.
Innovative and Engaging Speakers Wanted on Current Marketing and Public Relations Topics
Share your Expertise
Carolinas Healthcare PR & Marketing Society (CHPRMS) is seeking innovative and thought provoking speakers for our annual three-day fall conference. The 2020 conference will be held in November at the Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, SC. (Exact dates to be posted soon.)
We are seeking individuals with extensive healthcare speaking experience as well as local healthcare marketers who are interested in sharing their expertise with peers while enhancing their professional growth. We’re looking for people who are on the cutting edge in healthcare marketing and PR and who are passionate about their work. Optimal presentations will feature creative, intriguing, new ideas, sharing of best practices, and critical information from experts who can teach conference-goers how to improve the work they do every day.
Please consider submitting session topics in the following areas:
- Artificial intelligence marketing
- Digital marketing strategy and innovation
- Marketing technology
- Content marketing
- Communications planning, including internal and external communications
- Public and media relations
- Physician communications/relations/business development
- Marketing on a shoestring budget
- Graphic design
- Analytics and research
- Social media strategy and innovation
- Website accessibility
- CRM/PRM panel showcasing case studies from clients in N.C. or S.C.
- Grassroots relationship marketing
- Mobile apps for today’s healthcare consumer
- Leadership development
If you can offer expertise in these areas, we want you to submit an application to be part of our speaker line up for our 2020 annual conference.
You can choose to participate in one or more of the following ways:
- Keynote presenter (75-90 minutes)
- Workshop (2-3 hours)
- Presenter/Co-Presenter for a concurrent session (45-60 minutes)
- Ignite session (10 minutes)
Designate how you would like to be a part of our conferences by filling out our online form. Speakers are expected to provide a summary or outline, as well as an electronic version of supporting handouts.
The deadline to complete your speaker proposal for the 2020 Conference is Friday, April 3, 2020.
We look forward to your participation!