Now Hiring ...
As a member of CHPRMS, you have access to health care organizations across North Carolina and South Carolina. If you're looking for a new opportunity, this is a good place to start. If your organization is hiring, let us know. There's no better place to look for high-quality candidates than within our membership.
posted July 13, 2022
Director Marketing and Brand Strategy, Roper St. Francis Healthcare: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/roper/#/job/38760
Responsible for developing brand and market strategy to support the advancement of RSFH’s strategic vision and growth targets, under the direction of the VP/Chief Marketing and Digital Officer.
In partnership with other departmental directors, leads the full and ongoing integration of Marketing and Communications to build and maintain a high-functioning, engaged team.
Establishes consistent methods for assessing service line market readiness and creates templates for writing and presenting marketing plans, measuring campaign effectiveness, and reporting results.
Builds trusted relationships with key executives, physicians and IPN leaders, planning regular meetings to gather insights, share plans and progress reports per templates, and offer recommendations.
In collaboration with the Director of Communications and Content Strategy, serves as the organizational resource on questions related to brand positioning, messaging, architecture and graphic standards.
Works closely with the head of Digital Strategy on website and digital channel content and engagement strategies aligned with marketing program priorities and objectives; collaboratively develop proactive timelines and work plans, identify the Key Performance Indicators per campaign and reporting processes.
Provides direction for and oversees the work of the service line and institutional marketing in the development and implementation of all brand and service line marketing campaigns, managing the relationship with advertising and brand-related vendor partners. Works closely with the directors of service line marketing, digital strategy, brand engagement and corporate communications to ensure that all brand and marketing campaigns are fully integrated across functions.
Provides direction for and oversight of market research/audience insights to establish a system for ongoing brand assessments in the market—the methods, cadence, key metrics, and reporting—and specialized research to gather patient insights.
Provides direction for and oversight of the physician relations function, its plans, messaging, tracking and reporting, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and marketing strategy.
Provides direction for and oversight of the RSFH contact center function as it relates to and supports branding and marketing initiatives, physician referrals, and customer experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent field of study; Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: Twelve to fifteen years of branding and marketing experience with at least five years in an administrative or executive position with a successful track record of marketing strategy and execution. Experience in the health care industry preferred.
Knowledge/Skills: Demonstrated ability in branding and marketing strategy, operations, vendor management and budget preparation and oversight. Experience in managing complex and varied projects and adapting quickly to changing priorities. Ability to lead a high-functioning, engaged, multi-disciplinary team.
Internal: Senior executives, product line managers, marketing and communications teammates.
External: Physicians, vendor partners, community leaders, Board members.
posted June 1, 2022
Marketing Manager, Pardee UNC Health Care: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/margaretpardee/#/job/8289
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for planning and implementing marketing outputs on an annual basis as defined by the Pardee Marketing strategy
- Act as lead project manager for integrated marketing campaigns spanning multiple channels, maintaining and communicating project milestones and results to a wide array of stakeholders
- Apply an in-depth understanding of Pardee brand strategy to produce content / copy as necessary in concert with Pardee and vendor marketing specialists
- Define and manage a process for evaluation of project requests against the Pardee Marketing strategy, with the aim of efficient application of Pardee and vendor marketing resources to organizational needs
- Maintain a regular cadence of return-on-investment (ROI) evaluation for ongoing and completed projects, measuring and communicating outcomes as nested within key organizational metrics
- Apply a business-oriented approach to marketing resource spend, understanding the relative value of a given vendor or internal function and steering tasks in an appropriate cost-efficient manner
- Create and maintain marketing policies such as project management process and flow
- Trends in both the healthcare and marketing industries in pursuit of continuous improvement
- Maintain record of projects, both requested and executed, in project management system
Communications Director, Palmetto Care Connections
Reports to: Kathy Schwarting, Chief Executive Officer
The Organization: Palmetto Care Connections; Established in 2010, Palmetto Care Connections (PCC) is a non-profit organization that brings technology, broadband, and telehealth solutions to health care providers in rural and underserved areas in South Carolina. PCC hosts the Annual Telehealth Summit of South Carolina presenting state and national best practices and trends, as well as providing networking connections for health care, technology and broadband professionals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement an integrated, organization wide strategic communications plan to broaden awareness of the nonprofit sector and strengthen Palmetto Care Connections brand identity across key stakeholder audiences.
- Create a brand/marketing/public relations strategy that will allow Palmetto Care Connections executive and board leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media, public officials and the general public.
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the sector and organization. Work with the board and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them
- Run all social media including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or any additional platforms that could successfully promote Palmetto Care Connections’ message, vision, and successes.
- Create videography, graphics, and other multimedia content and push content out.
- Manage website
- Write Press Releases and build relationships with media.
- Bachelor’s degree/and or pursuing a bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with communications media
- Strong written communication skills, required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, preferred
- Willing to execute day-to-day tasks and work independently
- Good entrepreneurial work ethic and a desire to “get the job done”
- Willingness to share own ideas, even amongst senior staff and board members
- Ability to prioritize and follow through effectively
If interested, send your information to email@example.com and someone from PCC will follow up with you.
posted May 19, 2022
Digital Marketing Specialist, Pardee UNC Health Care: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/margaretpardee/#/job/8341
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for overseeing, coordinating and the implementation of all electronic marketing initiatives to support program objectives and goals for hospital programs, services and employed physicians/practices.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for all digital platforms. Develop, post and analyze post performance to maximize engagement.
- Research, write and edit tailored content for digital platforms such as social media to align with marketing strategy
- Evaluate project requests and identifies the best digital marketing method and plan.
- Identify and coordinate additional services such as lead generation management, SEO, Google Adwords and outsourcing as necessary
- Maintain record of projects, project quotes, quantities and costs to facilitate cost savings on future projects, including establishing responsible budget recommendations
- Monitor health industry and marketing industry trends in pursuit of continuous improvement
- Responsible for reputation management on a range of relevant platforms, such as Google Business Listings
- Manage overall web site components, functionality and content management system.
- Oversee SEO and maximize web traffic (paid & organic). Monitor traffic using Google Analytics
- Develop ROI reports through analytic resources for all digital marketing campaigns.
- Build and send email marketing campaigns using CRM tools, maintaining database and measuring and monitoring results
posted March 28, 2022
Marketing Specialist, Acadia Healthcare, Franklin, TN - (Remote): https://www.acadiahealthcarecareers.com/en-US/job/marketing-specialist/J3V6T975F1BMP54BFK0
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for full oversight and execution of the Children’s Behavioral Solutions™ and Military and Family Support Services™ brand’s digital, print, and social media marketing and traditional marketing such as collateral development and public relations.
Essential functions include:
Social, Digital, and Email Marketing
Marketing Intelligence and Analysis
posted March 28, 2022
Digital Media Specialist, Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System: https://srhscareers.hctsportals.com/jobs/1119597-digital-media-specialist
posted March 18, 2022
Assistant Account Executive (Remote Position), Jennings Health
Jennings is looking for a dynamic assistant account executive to join its team of healthcare marketing professionals. This is an entry-level position perfect for the self-starter. The candidate, together with the rest of the account team, will work with a variety of healthcare organizations across the country. At Jennings, account executives and assistant AEs are the middle ground between clients and the creative department in a marketing firm. A great assistant AE is the glue that holds a project together.
Assistant AEs facilitate the exchange of information between the agency and the client from the time a client first initiates a request until that campaign is live and the results are collated. Clients have demands, and the account executive takes care of them. Assistant AEs must be on top of the timing of every project to meet crucial print and broadcast deadlines.
A keen ability to multitask keeps everything running smoothly. A great deal depends on the accurate and insightful interpretation of clients' wishes and goals, and transmitting that information to the appropriate staff within the agency.
The role includes the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Attend client meetings and creative presentations
- Report writing and manage weekly client meetings:
- Schedule meetings and send out meeting invites
- Write call and meeting reports
- Prepare agendas for weekly client meetings and send to clients
- Write and maintain account status reports
- Open jobs and post job updates in our enterprise software system (Advantage)
-Project estimate preparation with help of senior team
- Issue PO’s for jobs
- Follow up on open PO’s each month
- Open media jobs
- Issue PO’s for media buys
- Create insertion orders for client authorization
- e-Mail creative materials to vendors/media outlets
- Proof media plan totals
-Purchase stock photos for client projects
-Book travel for client visits
- Review monthly billing worksheets by client
- Invoice retypes
- Invoice filing (electronically)
- Track open PO’s
-Account service server – file project information by job number
-Proofing of all creative for your team’s accounts
-Social media management for select clients
- Blog site management when appropriate
- Developing social media posts
- Posting content to social media channels
- Digital ad performance reports
For more information or to apply, please email Dan Dunlop at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enclose a resume with your email.
posted March 8, 2022
Corporate Communications Manager, Prisma Health: https://bit.ly/3IkRd56
posted March 8, 2022
Social Media Specialist, Graystone Eye: https://graystoneeye.isolvedhire.com/jobs/496959.html
posted Feb. 23, 2022
Web and Graphics Specialist, SCHA: https://scha.org/about/career-opportunities/web-graphics-specialist/
Brand Management Strategist- Atrium Health -Greater Charlotte & Greater Winston Salem- Marketing, Communications & Consumer- Remote: https://careers.atriumhealth.org/jobs/8478071-brand-management-strategist-mcc-atrium-health-greater-charlotte-and-greater-winston-salem
Sr. Digital Marketing Product Specialist-Atrium Health -Marketing, Communications & Consumer- Remote: https://careers.atriumhealth.org/jobs/8366842-sr-digital-marketing-product-specialist-atrium-health-marketing-communications-and-consumer
Senior Specialist Enterprise Communications-Atrium Health Greater Charlotte Region-Marketing, Communications & Consumer- Remote: https://careers.atriumhealth.org/jobs/8535554-senior-specialist-enterprise-communications-atrium-health-greater-charlotte-region
posted Feb. 8, 2022
Digital & Social Specialist, Kelso Communications: https://kelsocomm.com/join-the-kcomm-team-digital-social-specialist/
posted Jan. 17, 2022
Senior Marketing Strategist-Marketing, Communications & Consumer-Greater Charlotte and Greater Winston Salem-FT, Atrium Health: https://emis.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com:443/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/job/33866/share/300001564386945?utm_medium=jobshare
Marketing Manager, Wake Forest School of Medicine: https://emis.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com:443/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/job/13740/share/300001564387065?utm_medium=jobshare
Managed Health Marketing and Communications Strategist, Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist: https://emis.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com:443/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/job/30609/share/300001564387068?utm_medium=jobshare
posted Jan. 12, 2022
Social Media Manager, Prisma Health: Want to join the Prisma Health Marketing & Communications team? We’re hiring a Social Media Manager. The job requires seven years of social media experience. Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications, or related degree required. Interested communications professionals, apply online. https://careers.prismahealth.org/us/en/job/R1040712/Social-Media-Manager
posted Jan. 12, 2022
Digital Marketing Specialist, spencer health solutions: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/SpencerHealthSolutions/743999796374419-digital-marketing-specialist
posted Dec 17, 2021
Healthcare Sales Manager, Spectrum Reach: https://bit.ly/3ISAZRR
posted Dec 9, 2021
Graphic Designer, Lexington Medical Center: https://careers.lexmed.com/LMC/job/West-Columbia-Senior-Graphic-Designer-SC-29169/819793500/
posted Nov 24, 2021
CRM Marketing Manager, Roper St. Francis Healthcare: Do you love data and deep diving on customer insights? Is ROI part of your love language? I'm hiring a CRM marketing manager to join our award-winning team located in beautiful Charleston, SC. Check out the position details below and if this sounds like you, please apply! https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/roper/#/job/35697
Director of Marketing, Appalachian Regional Healthcare System: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/appalachian/#/job/4542
Business Development Manager, Appalachian Regional Healthcare System: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/appalachian/#/job/4216
posted Oct 1, 2020
Monarch is a not-for-profit organization that supports thousands of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness, and substance use disorders. Our company provides services and supports to people of all ages, skill levels, and backgrounds.
Job Specific Information:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or Marketing with related website development training
2-3 years of experience in website development or website management, including SEO, SEM and content management, with portfolio of website design work
Remote, work-from-home role and the candidate must reside within North Carolina.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Possess a working knowledge of SharePoint administration and SharePoint designer experience, or transferrable skills to enable learning SharePoint intranet platform.
Manage Monarch’s digital marketing analytics review and reporting (traffic, conversions, bandwidth, etc.), using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Constant Contact email marketing system, Hootsuite, and other relevant measurement dashboards to gather, analyze and present data.
Develop and execute SEO, search engine marketing (SEM), conversion rate optimization (CRO), and proven pay-per-click (PPC) strategies to increase traffic, brand awareness and consumer engagement.
Manage Google location listings, reporting content and verification process(es). Write and edit accurate listing information and update at appropriate intervals.
Conducts quarterly digital audits and develops monthly website, intranet, and social media analytics reports for leadership team. Develop digital marketing campaigns to support organizational goals and objectives.
Ensure website security by managing permissions, firewalls and login pages.
Manage user interfaces to ensure maximum user engagement and experience.
Develop and manage related projects adhering closely to deadlines and budgets.
Stay abreast of new web technologies, social networking platforms and resources, digital marketing trends and implement as appropriate.
Demonstrate knowledge of and compliance with company policies and procedures.
Attend and actively participate in meetings and training as required. Maintain certification in all agency, state and federal training requirements.
Demonstrate knowledge of and comply with all agency policies and procedures, as well as state and federal statutes and regulations related to specific program areas.
Complete all other relevant responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Travel and driving may be required.