If you are a healthcare marketing, communications or public relations professional looking for opportunities to network with experienced colleagues from across the Carolinas you have come to the right place.
Carolinas Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Society (CHPRMS) is your key to developing relationships with colleagues across the industry. This is the place to get national level programming within your region and at a great value. The educational avenues are abundant, the networking possibilities are frequent and the membership fee is reasonable.
Society membership is $65 per year and is open to healthcare communications professionals currently working in public relations, marketing, and related disciplines in hospitals and other organizations or businesses that provide services to healthcare organizations.
Group membership is $50 per year and is available for four or more memberships from the same organization. Please contact Andre LaCroix at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
By joining Carolinas Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Society (CHPRMS) you gain access to the strength and expertise of more than 200 healthcare communications colleagues across two states who are willing to share their experience and insight.
What can you expect by joining CHPRMS?
- The ability to contact peers in other healthcare organizations and ask how they are addressing marketing and public relations challenges in their organization.
- The opportunity to attend a fall conference each year to learn from progressive speakers and sponsors about the latest marketing, communications and public relations trends and techniques. CHPRMS conferences are timely, convenient, information-packed and reasonably-priced. And…you’ll have plenty of time for networking and informal discussions. In addition to the fall conference, regional programming opportunities are available as a way to connect with your colleagues throughout the year.
- Access to job opportunities in North and South Carolina healthcare organizations.
- Use of an online membership directory that is frequently updated.
- Informal information exchange through e-mail, phone conversations, and social media.